Role: Solutions Engineer
Salary: Competitive +bonus + benefits
Position: Permanent, Full time
Opening Date: 20th November, 2017 – 18th December, 2017
ABOUT MEDIA iQ
MEDIA iQ is an analytics technology company unlocking insights to help drive business growth. We have a clear vision for our clients, to inspire through insights. We are experts at ingesting large amounts of data, modelling data to convert into insights and then actioning those insights through a variety of products and services.
Our People have an endearing and unique quality that sets them apart from the rest and that is why our product inspires. Our People make the difference and our values make the people. In short, Media iQ make data valuable, insightful, and intelligent, which helps clients engage customers, grow sales and generate revenue.
The major focus of the business is programmatic advertising on which we enjoy a 97% client retention rate globally across leading brands.
- Represent over 450 Client’s Globally
- 300+ Global Employee’s
- 100% Staff Retention Rate in the first 3 years of the business, currently 95%
- Offices in London, Manchester, Hamburg, New York, Toronto, Singapore, Bangalore, Melbourne and Sydney
- Award Winning team (most recently, voted Best Partner 2016 IPA Media Owner Awards)
MEDIA iQ have incubated a new Enterprise business division over the last year. This division is elevating our offering by putting our analytics and technology capabilities in the hands of our clients. This takes the form of our analytics platform EiQ as well as custom technical solutions. As the online advertising market matures positioning ourselves as the media technology partner of choice will be key to success in 2017.
As a Solutions Engineer you will be responsible for translating client’s commercial challenges into cutting edge technical solutions. Including:
- Managing existing Enterprise clients and projects – ensuring projects and deliverables are delivered in a timely fashion to a high standard.
- Consulting existing clients, helping them to enhance existing solutions further.
- Architecting technical solutions to solve business challenges, and implementing them with the support of a wider delivery team.
- Assisting the sales team and supporting business development efforts. Getting under the skin of a client’s business challenge and helping to present the appropriate product or solution to address this need.
- Help shape the product suite and roadmap of the Enterprise team.
You will play a critical, generalist role involving all elements of client on-boarding, servicing, relationship development, business development and product management.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a technical media / data role.
- Client/Advertiser facing experience preferable.
- Ideal candidates will have come from an agency tech department, DMP or agency trading desk.
- Basic SQL.
- Proven track record having worked in identifying, architecting and implementing appropriate solutions that address specific business needs.
- Desire to solve commercial issues with technical solutions.
- Attention to detail and the ability to proactivity solve problems.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
- Computer science background and any AWS knowledge, a plus.
- A start-up mind set.
- Curiosity and an interest in ongoing media, ad-tech developments and broader digital marketplace trends.
WHAT WE VALUE IN OUR PEOPLE
- INNOVATION, the difference between good and great
- PASSION, infectious, creates momentum
- COMMUNITY, making the world a smaller place
- AMBITION, potential is limitless
- DETERMINATION, always find a way
- ADAPTABILITY, change is exciting
- PERSONALITY, endearing, unique and authentic
Closing Date: 18th December, 2017
Enter your email and get it now!
Simply enter your email address and the download link will be sent right to your inbox.