Title: Senior Product Manager
Salary: Competetive + benefits
Opening Date: 20th November, 2017 – 18th December, 2017
Media iQ is an analytics technology company unlocking insights to help drive business growth. Our vision is to inspire our clients through insights. We are specialists at ingesting large amounts of data, converting this into insights and then actioning these insights through a variety of products and services. We help clients engage customers, grow sales and generate revenue. The major focus of our business is programmatic advertising on which we enjoy a 97% client retention rate globally. The Media iQ business is never standing still, we are constantly innovating and improving, and enjoying remarkable growth throughout the world.
- We represent over 500 clients globally
- Over 300 global employees
- Offices in London, Manchester, Hamburg, New York, Washington D.C, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Melbourne and Bangalore
- An extraordinary culture with a 95% employee retention rate
- A global award winning infrastructure: The Drum Digital Trading Awards – Digital Trading team of the year UK; IPA Media Owner Awards – Best Partner Awards
Would you like to join a company in which from the first day you will shape the future of all internal and external facing products by creating an ecosystem of micro-services? Are you excited by a technical challenge which can be solved only by delivering best in class machine learning services, data ingestion processes, millisecond response time logic and petabyte scale warehousing? If the answer is yes, please read on. This is an extremely early stage role, which will help shape the DNA of our future products, you will be joining to lead an internal revision by building all the underlying capabilities a successful and growing ad tech business needs to build both user focused applications and best in class data transformation.
We’re not your usual Ad tech business and this isn’t your usual role! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company who support professional and personal development.
As the department, and business, are growing rapidly there is scope for you to really make this role your own.
- Work with the Product Director to establish a shared vision across the product, tech and R&D teams
- Lead the ideation, technical development, launch and continued adoption of systems you build
- Develop the product strategy, go-to-market, positioning and messaging with the Product Marketing team
- Build consensus on the priorities of product execution to deliver on the vision
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers, data scientists and designers
- Engage and work closely with the Engineering team to determine the best technical implementation methods, a reasonable execution schedule and foster accountability
- Take a user-centric view to understand customer needs and gather requirements, be they internal or external
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of the product and all dependants
- A technical degree, or experience in technical roles will be highly beneficial
- Experience of project management, in particular working on agile product development will be highly beneficial
- Experience of RTB/programmatic trading, campaign management or a product role within a real- time advertising business is desirable but not essential
- The candidate will have an understanding of the real-time advertising market as well as the technologies and practices which make this possible
- At ease with ambiguity and the exploration of new territory
- An owner – someone who takes ownership of a project, builds their own to-do- list to deliver this and takes pride in the outcomes
- The candidate will have a strong understanding of big data solutions and analytical techniques Alignment with Media iQ’s core values/culture
- A can do’ attitude to provide energy, drive and enthusiasm
- A dream to grow your career as the company scales
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of mind-sets from sales & marketing to engineers and data scientists; to earn trust & build relationships quickly
- An innovator – someone who has the creativity to design new solutions to client needs
- Organised & process-driven thorough and structured approach to working
- Able to work at pace in an iterative fashion
WHAT WE VALUE IN OUR PEOPLE
Innovation – you demonstrate the difference between good and great
Passion – your energy is infectious and builds momentum
Community – you love making the world a smaller place
Ambition – your potential is limitless
Determination – you always find a way
Adaptability – change is exciting to you
At Media iQ, we don’t just accept the differences of our people, it is what builds us as a community. Media iQ is very proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Closing Date: 18th December 2017
Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Enter your email and get it now!
Simply enter your email address and the download link will be sent right to your inbox.