Title: Product Manager
Salary: £70,000 (+ Bonus and company benefits)
Reporting Manager: Alex Rincon, Product Development Director
Opening Date: 3rd October, 2017 – 15th November, 2017
Media iQ is an analytics technology company unlocking insights to help drive business growth. Our vision is to inspire our clients through insights. We are specialists at ingesting large amounts of data, converting this into insights and then actioning these insights through a variety of products and services. We help clients engage customers, grow sales and generate revenue. The major focus of our business is programmatic advertising on which we enjoy a 97% client retention rate globally. The Media iQ business is never standing still, we are constantly innovating and improving, and enjoying remarkable growth throughout the world.
- We represent over 500 clients globally
- Over 300 global employees
- Offices in London, Manchester, Hamburg, New York, Washington D.C, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Melbourne and Bangalore
- An extraordinary culture with a 95% employee retention rate
- A global award winning infrastructure: The Drum Digital Trading Awards – Digital Trading team of the year UK; IPA Media Owner Awards – Best Partner Awards
Would you like to join a company in which from the first day you will shape the future of all internal and external facing products by creating an ecosystem of micro-services? Are you excited by a technical challenge which can be solved only by delivering best in class machine learning services, data ingestion processes, millisecond response time logic and petabyte scale warehousing? If the answer is yes, please read on. This is an extremely early stage role, which will help shape the DNA of our future products, you will be joining to lead an internal revision by building all the underlying capabilities a successful and growing ad tech business needs to build both user focused applications and best in class data transformation.
We’re not your usual Ad tech business and this isn’t your usual role! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company who support professional and personal development.
As the department, and business, are growing rapidly there is scope for you to really make this role your own.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Gain a deep understanding of client needs by meeting with customers
- Plan, prioritise & project manage product development features
- Convert client needs into technical features, and then convert the resulting features into marketable benefits
- Coordinate resources across every department of the business in order to develop great products
- Create RFPs, scope and engage new partners in order to find the right 3rd parties to deliver solutions
- Work with marketing and sales in order to position and productise outputs and to launch new offerings effectively into the market
- Drive adoption and measure success of new offerings
- Spread knowledge and train teams on new developments
WHAT WE VALUE IN OUR PEOPLE
Innovation – you demonstrate the difference between good and great
Passion – your energy is infectious and builds momentum
Community – you love making the world a smaller place
Ambition – your potential is limitless
Determination – you always find a way
Adaptability – change is exciting to you
Enter your email and get it now!
Simply enter your email address and the download link will be sent right to your inbox.