Title: Marketing Coordinator
Media iQ is an analytics technology company unlocking insights to help drive business growth. Our vision is to inspire our clients through insights. We are specialists at ingesting large amounts of data, converting this into insights and then actioning these insights through a variety of products and services. We help clients engage customers, grow sales and generate revenue. The major focus of our business is programmatic advertising on which we enjoy a 92% client retention rate globally. The Media iQ business is never standing still, we are constantly innovating and improving, and enjoying remarkable growth throughout the world.
- We represent over 600 clients globally
- Over 400 global employees
- Offices in London, Manchester, Hamburg, New York, Washington D.C, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Melbourne and Bangalore
- An extraordinary culture with a 95% employee retention rate
- A global award winning infrastructure: The Drum Digital Trading Awards – Digital Trading team of the year UK; IPA Media Owner Awards – Best Partner Awards
We’re not your usual ad tech business and this isn’t your usual role! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company that supports professional and personal development.
As the department–and business–are growing rapidly, there is scope for you to really make this role your own. You will be empowered to innovate, create, and see your ideas come to life by working alongside one of the most creative and passionate departments within Media iQ.
Reporting to the Sr. Marketing Manager and Director of PR, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting multi-channel marketing operations and public relations within the North America region. This role will support marketing functions including (but not exclusive to): demand generation, website/social media management, public relations, internal/external communications, events, and beyond.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, excel in a fast-paced environment, and have previous digital advertising experience. Attention to detail, impeccable written and verbal communication skills and seamless collaboration with others are necessary for success.
- Support multiple team members responsible for growing sales leads, communications, public relations, website management, and SEO
- Develop demand generation strategies and execute campaigns
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing plans (social media, event, and content)
- Execute and analyze results of marketing campaigns and deliver reporting on regional marketing programs
- Produce internal and external newsletters
- Help build tailored media lists, draft PR pitches, and assist with journalist outreach
- Research and compile awards and speaking opportunities
- Assist with delivery and tracking of press releases
- Stay abreast of industry trends, hot topics, and competitor news
- Conduct research to identify new marketing opportunities
- Excellent communicator
- Exceptional skills in preparing PowerPoint presentations and copywriting
- Quick learner of marketing platforms such as Salesforce, Mailchimp, Hubspot, etc
- Extroverted, positive, and confident personality
- High attention to detail
- Experience in drafting media pitches and press releases
- Ability to problem solve, work independently, and take risks
- Knowledge about how the news cycles and the media landscape work
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to the changing requirements of this role
- Practical, quick thinker and not afraid to be creative
- Alignment with Media iQ’s core values/culture
- A “can do” attitude to provide energy, drive, and enthusiasm
- A dream to grow your career as the company scales
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Minimum two years’ experience
- Demand generation experience
- Knowledge of the media / ad-tech landscape, particularly the programmatic space
- Proven capability to think outside the box, incorporate constructive feedback, and innovate
- Knowledge in using Cision and other PR tools
WHAT WE VALUE IN OUR PEOPLE
Innovation – you demonstrate the difference between good and great
Passion – your energy is infectious and builds momentum
Community – you love making the world a smaller place
Ambition – your potential is limitless
Determination – you always find a way
Adaptability – change is exciting to you
At Media iQ, we don’t just accept the differences of our people, it is what builds us as a community. Media iQ is very proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Enter your email and get it now!
Simply enter your email address and the download link will be sent right to your inbox.