The hunt for talent never ends at Media iQ. We are actively looking for curious and innovative minds across a range of Engineering, R&D, Analyst, Trading, Product, Marketing and Sales roles.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Analyst/AnalystBangalore
- Product ManagerHolborn, London
- Graphic DesignerUSA
Senior Analyst/Analyst20 May
MiQ is an technology and analytics company whose vision is to inspire clients with Insights. At the heart of our business is analytics that allows us to extract valuable micro and macro trends from big data to provide excellent insights to advertisers and marketers that can inspire clients to plan, measure and optimize their marketing campaigns to get better ROIs.
As a part of the analytics team you will get the opportunity to join the one of the fastest growing global companies in a highly dynamic and exciting field of digital marketing. The vision and USP of the company being exemplary insights derived from being an analytics company. With a diverse range of products and services MiQ offers to marketers, there is a lot of scope for diversification of skill sets. You will get to work with a great team of people with a huge scope for growing quickly within the company.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to work in the Media Analystics team. You will be a part of the team that works on coming up with campaign optimisation strategies and business recommendations for our clients based on the insights we derive from all our data. In addition you will lead customer centric business analysis taking advantage of big data and support the business with daily, weekly and quarterly analyses.
The right candidate will have data analysis expertise and be hands-on with big data and take a data driven approach to solving complex problems.
The role will report into the Regional Head of Campaign Analytics. To succeed in this role you will work closely with your peers and mentors. Your key stakeholders will include the trading team in any of our markets, other campaign, sales/marketing and R&D analysts in BLR. You will be supported by your peers and experts across many fields who will help you succeed.
- Perform data driven campaign optimisations for key accounts assigned
- Produce actionable insights for our clients
- Contribute towards achieving strategic business objectives of scale and diversification
- Collaborate with peers to improve the optimisation outputs on your accounts and overall business
- Learn and understand a broad range of MiQ’s data resources and know how, when and which data sources to use
- Deep dive into massive data sets to answer key business questions using SQL, excel and other data manipulation languages
- Help teams wireframe dashboard concepts before building the final versions
- Ability to proactively produce stories using compelling visuals
- Relevant experience in data analysis, research, business intelligence and data warehousing tools, or comparable consumer analytics solutions
- Advanced skills using SQL, ETL and databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills (including ability to effectively use tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, R visualisation, Excel and Power BI etc.,) and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
- Experience using designing tools such as illustrator etc., with some experience in data visualisation courses will be a definite plus
SENIOR ANALYST: Past experience managing/leading a small team will be highly useful, preferred 2-3 years experience within an analytics firm; any exposure to digital marketing based analytics is a definite plys
ANALYST: 0 – 1 year experience within an analytics firm or having done analytics based projects in college or internship
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Demonstrated high degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Good verbal and written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
Education: UG -B.Sc – Computers, Maths, Statistics, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG – M.Tech – Computers, M.Sc – Maths, Computers, Statistics
Design courses will be a definite plus
Product Manager22 September
About Us:Media iQ is an analytics technology company unlocking insights to help drive business growth.Media iQ have a clear vision for their clients – to inspire through insights. They are experts at ingesting large amounts of data, modelling data to convert it into insights and then actioning these insights through a variety of products and services.
Founded in 2010, Media iQ has over 200 staff serving over 400 clients. The major focus of the business is programmatic advertising, on which they enjoy a 97% client retention rate globally across brands such as Walmart, Barclaycard and Ford. Headquartered in the UK it has offices across North America, Europe and Asia.
In short, Media iQ make data valuable, insightful, and intelligent, which helps clients engage customers, grow sales and generate revenue.
Title: Product Manager
Reports into: Global Product Director
Location: Holborn, London
Salary: £40,000.00 – £47,000.00 per year (+ bonus, benefits)
Closing Date: 21/OCT/2016
Our business is never standing still, but constantly innovating and improving. It is the Product Team’s responsibility to drive a lot of this innovation by coordinating internal and 3rd party resources in order to deliver roadmap items which advance the business technologically and satisfy our short and long-term objectives. The Product Manager is required to take ownership of roadmap items and work with R&D and technical teams to turn client needs into marketable products. Furthermore they are required to coordinate with sales, marketing, trading and campaign analysis in order to ensure that products work for the business. Above all, this person must work at pace to iteratively deliver products that are always ahead of competing offerings.
Over the course of the next 12 months the product team will be focused on achieving market leadership in areas such as cross-screen advertising, programmatic branding and mobile location. In the long-term the Product Manager is required to push our business forwards so that it can exploit the latest technologies and media outlets in the market.
The Product Manager will be expected to:
- Gain a deep understanding of client needs by meeting with customers
- Plan, prioritise & project manage product development features
- Convert client needs into technical features, and then convert the resulting features into marketable benefits
- Coordinate resources across every department of the business in order to develop great products
- Create RFPs, scope and engage new partners in order to find the right 3rd parties to deliver solutions
- Drive adoption and measure success of new offerings
- Spread knowledge and train teams on new developments
- Passionate about advertising and technology
- At ease with ambiguity and the exploration of new territory
- A leader – someone who takes ownership of a task, builds a vision for it and inspires others around them to get behind it.
- The candidate will have strong technical knowledge including a grasp of programming languages and development processes
- The candidate will have a strong understanding of big data solutions and analytical techniques.
- A technical degree, or experience in technical roles will be highly beneficial
- Experience of project management, in particular product development will be beneficial
- Experience of RTB/programmatic trading, campaign management or a product role within a real-time advertising business is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of mind-sets from sales & marketing to engineers and data scientists; to earn trust & build relationships quickly
- An innovator – someone who has the creativity to design new solutions to client needs
- Organised & process-driven thorough and structured approach to working
- Able to work at pace in an iterative fashion
Graphic Designer14 October
Title: Graphic Designer
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the in-house Graphic Designer is responsible for the development and design of marketing collateral for all Media iQ corporate marketing initiatives, events, advertising and web related projects.
- Conceptualize, define and develop creative design strategy and implementation in partnership with marketing team.
- Partner with Marketing teams to develop seasonal campaign ideas and concepts.
- Design visually unique graphic solutions to communicate brand message across all platforms including direct mail, signage, invitations and digital.
- Ensure brand alignment with Product, Marketing, PR, Website, Blog, and Collateral.
- Provides creative support for all Digital Marketing and Social Media initiatives including design and creation.
- Be conscious of the brand appearance and digital presentation. Maintain overall appearance, consistency and point of view.
- Maintain marketing collateral.
- Manage and create creative assets.
Responsible for the creation and timely delivery of the following:
- eMarketing assets i.e: email, social media, blog, banners, etc.
- Website banners and static pages.
- social media assets including postings for FB, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter.
- 3+ years of related work experience necessary, ideally within a marketing technology company.
- Expert use of Adobe CS (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator). Sketch and motion graphics are a plus.
- Experience in Digital Marketing Industry.
- Strong time management skills with ability to work in. a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- An excellent communicator and collaborator.
- Flexible in your ability to take individual initiative and self-manage.
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Solid understanding of techniques used for on-line efforts including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Have good knowledge of corporate branding and digital media.
- Good presentation skills.
- Previous experience in Programmatic industry is a plus.
Key Core Values
Takes responsibility for own actions; maintains objective view in negative situations; maintains a mature problem solving attitude while dealing with pressure or conflict; is optimistic; effectively copes with and manages stress; uses reason when discussing emotional topics.
Exercises independent judgment within appropriate limits; consistently confront problems in an effective way; defends ideas/opinions within reason and effectively.
Does more than is minimally required; makes productive use of time in the absence of supervision; sets and maintains timeframes; willing to commit to working until objectives is accomplished.
TIME MANAGEMENT & ORGANIZATION
Uses time effectively; is productive; is able to efficiently complete a large volume of quality work; is detailed oriented.
Knows when and how to communicate; listens effectively; is able to clearly present information in a clear and concise manner.
RELATIONSHIPS & TEAMBUILDING
Is able to communicate with others in an amicable manner while building rapport; is able to establish good relationships with associates outside the department; collaborate well with others; exhibits enthusiasm and commitment to the team.